FAQ: Big Bazaar Clothes Exchange Offer 2016?
- 1 Does Big Bazaar take old clothes?
- 2 How can I sell my old clothes in big bazaar?
- 3 What is the exchange offer in Big Bazaar?
- 4 What can you do with old clothes?
- 5 How do I exchange my old cooler?
- 6 How can I donate my old clothes in Bangalore?
- 7 Can I sell used items on Amazon India?
- 8 Can we exchange old microwave?
- 9 Is there any exchange offer for mixer grinder?
Does Big Bazaar take old clothes?
‘Pay by junk’ — That’s what the Big Bazaar calls their popular nationwide junk exchange offer by which you can take all your old clothes, bags, footwear, plates, e-waste or just about any useless stuff to them and get ‘discounts’ on purchases from their retail outlets.
How can I sell my old clothes in big bazaar?
How to Register for Big Bazaar The Great Exchange Offer
- Register for the free pick of junk.
- The junk will be picked up from your home.
- Get paid the form of Big Bazaar Vouchers.
- You will be paid Vouchers of denominations Rs. 50, Rs. 100, & 250.
- Redeem the vouchers while shopping at Big Bazaar.
What is the exchange offer in Big Bazaar?
Big Bazaar Exchange Offer 2020 Terms: Only Discount Coupons to be issued against receipt of junk/scrap from the customer. Once scrap is received and Discount Coupons are issued, customer cannot reclaim scrap under any circumstances.
What can you do with old clothes?
What to do with old clothes
- 1) Transform and upcycle into something new.
- 2) Check out local textile & fabric recycling spots.
- 3) Ask your council about textile collections.
- 4) Give to an animal shelter.
- 5) Donate to charity.
- 6) Pass on or hand them down.
- 7) Rent your clothes.
- 8) Swap your old clothes.
How do I exchange my old cooler?
How to avail Exchange Offer for Air Cooler: Step by Step
- Go to Product Page of an Air Cooler which you are looking to Buy.
- Tap on “With Exchange”
- Choose Product to Exchange – Symphony, Bajaj, Crompton, Havells, Bluestar or Any other Brand.
- Select Capacity of Cooler i.e 60 litre, 90 litre, 80 litre, etc.
How can I donate my old clothes in Bangalore?
Here are 10 NGOs you can choose to make your contributions to:
- Shishu Mandir, Virgonagar.
- Karunashraya – The Bangalore Hospice Trust ( BHT), Marathahalli.
- Goonj, Hosur Main Road.
- Abhilashrayam, Sahakar Nagar.
- Peace child India, Chamarajpet West.
- Mathru Educational Trust For The Blind, Yelahanka New Town.
Can I sell used items on Amazon India?
Amazon India is making a move into the used goods market and also tapping into individual sellers. In June last year, Amazon owned website Junglee had launched a pilot service to sell used goods. It appears that the company is expanding the service now.
Can we exchange old microwave?
A microwave is bought for quick heating, cooking, and defrosting. There are plenty of brands such as IFB, Samsung, Godrej, Bajaj, LG, AmazonBasics and Pigeon. You can buy any of the Brand at Amazon and exchange with your old Microwave.
Is there any exchange offer for mixer grinder?
There are very few exchange offers for mixer grinders. You can buy any top brand Panasonic, Preethi, Usha, Bajaj, Sumeet, Sujata, and many others. Other than the above there are popular brands such as Prestige, Philips, Lifelong, Bosch, and Butterfly, etc.