International Parcels & custom Process
- The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur. These costs are imposed by your local customs office and are outside of our control. Please ensure you familiarize yourself with your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order. These duties are charged once an order reaches its destination (delivery country) and vary with each country.
- *Cost of duties will vary widely from country to country and cannot be predicted by Mannat Collections. All charges are levied by the local government agency and no margin or profit is taken by Mannat Collections. We recommend contacting your local customs office before ordering to avoid any unforeseen charges.
- *You may be able to claim back any duties and taxes paid at your local customs office if you return an item. Please contact your country's customs office for more information.
- We strongly recommend 'track your product and fulfill your country customs gridlines
Processing delays within the destination country may affect delivery.
* Our parcels normally arrive in the destination country within 48 hours and any delays in delivery are due to the destination country being unable to process their items quickly. This is out of our control and we do advise customers to check the tracking information sent to them regularly, ensuring customers when to expect delivery of their item or whether to contact the relevant customs authority within their country to make payment of duties and taxes.
* When a parcel is delivered to the destination country, that country is responsible for the delivery. Mannat Collections is not responsible, and cannot be held liable if the postal service of the destination country fails to deliver on time or loses the item due to negligence or theft.
* Please note, the shipping option of FedEx, DHL are not available during the Xmas / New Year period/counties national holidays
UNCLAIMED or REJECTED PARCELS:
Parcels that are returned to us as 'Unclaimed' or 'Rejected' by the customer on delivery will not be refunded. The customer will be issued with a credit, note valid for 12 months.
We provide full tracking for all parcels (via email alert) and it is the responsibility of the customer to 'track' their item and ensure they are available to sign for the parcel.